Our tax advisory services cover the following areas:
- Individual and employment tax
- Corporation tax
- Value added tax
- Property tax
- Rental Income tax
- Registration for Taxpayer Identification Numbers (TIN);
- Registration for Value-Added Tax (VAT);
- Processing Business and Sector Specific Licenses and Permits;
- Other Regulatory Registration as may be required by law;
- Preparation & Submission of Provisional Returns of Income to Tanzania Revenue Authority;
- VAT Refund Audits;
- Advice on Payroll Taxes and Levies and Related Matters;
- Tax Health Check Audit; and
- Advice on Tax Planning Issues.
Our role is to monitor and anticipate changes to tax legislation. We quickly look at the advice tailored to our clients’ commercial requirements.
As a tax adviser with ZUMOS, you will be analyzing problems, assisting clients meet their compliance obligations, researching issues, making decisions,
re-evaluating accepted wisdom and communicating complex concepts clearly, as you advise clients on how to make the best business decision in light of fiscal changes and developments.
For us, tax is not seen as an isolated discipline, it is an integral part of every business. Our professionals need to have a wide range of commercial skills.
ZUMOS audit services include:
- Statutory Audits;
- Internal Audits;/li>
- Project Audits;
- Special Purpose Audits;
- Performance/Management Audits;
- Systems Reviews;
- Special Reviews and Investigations
- Development of Accounting Systems;
- Design and Installation of Internal Control Procedures;
- Preparation of Books of Accounts and Financial Statements;
- Special Purpose Accounting Work;
- Development, Design, Implementation and Review of Accounting Policies/Manuals; and
- Advice on Accounting Standards (IFRS and IPSAS) and Practices.