Some of the key services offered by this department include:
- Public Procurement Reforms
- Procurement Reviews and Audits
- Support to clients in preparing successful bids/ tenders
- Pre and Post Contract Reviews
- Designing Contract Management Systems
- Procurement Training- Our courses have been designed on the basis of our wide experience from several countries. We also offer tailor made courses which include Executives Seminars
- We help clients enhance their competitiveness through good procurement
- We help clients to measure Procurement Performance in their Organization(s).
- Setting up procurement systems
- Preparation of procurement plan
- Review of Procurement Processes
- Preparation of Procurement Manual
BIDDING IS ABOUT WINNING! YOU DON’T GET A PRIZE FOR COMING SECOND OR TRYING HARD
A bid is an opportunity of making money and also of losing it. We support our clients in preparation of
bidding documents ensuring completeness in order to win the bid. We have a complete checklist on common errors to avoid during the biding process.
We apply our ‘art’ of tendering in the best interest of our clients.
We support clients in key stages in the key four stages of tendering ‘odyssey’
- The in-house review before bid submission
- Submitting the bid, making sure our client’s interests are protected
- Bid opening ensuring, in the interest of our clients that the procuring entity is not favoring specific bidders
- Preparation for Negotiation to ensure the ensuing contract is in the interest of our clients./li>
In managing procurement / tendering processes, it is better to have the courage to ask for professional help rather than muddling through.
Procurement Audit and Assurance
Procurement is a source of major expenditure in most organizations and comes with its own unique set of dynamics
and challenges which imposes the need for its specialized audit.
The procurement audit is a systematic and independent analysis to determine whether the activities and the results of those activities correspond
to the planned demands and whether these demands are effective and suitable to achieve the objectives.
Most times, when procurement departments are set up, processes are determined, suppliers are selected and organizations usually have fewer
incentives to change or adapt to new situations. Such a model may work well within a stable environment but in reality organizations face rapid
changes internally and externally. This can be a change of the current business strategy, a re-structuring of the organization, intensity of competition,
fluctuating prices, innovations in the industry etc. In these cases quick adjustments are mandatory.
An external audit conducted professionals will help decision makers to get a clear picture of the performance status of its procurement department.
Completing the Procurement Audit will give your organization the opportunity to identify and manage risks related to your procurement processes and purchasing prices to uncover savings potential.
Using our practical and professional knowledge in Auditing, we identify and allocate professional staff with auditing and procurement experience to carry out a
thorough analysis of your procurement organization, provide a fact-based status report, give an outlook how to overcome the problems and show which tools to use to optimize the current set-up. Our approach to the auditing of the procurement functions involves at least below summarized aspects:
Review of the overall organization set up;
Review of the procurement unit set up;
Assess the capacity of staff designated for procurement activities;
Review the procurement strategy;
Review procurement plan; Identify and assess procurement risks; and
Design the audit approach to respond to the risks.