Every business has its unique needs. We work closely with you to customize our approach and method according to the character of your business and you, the owner. Every project, however, will have the following basic components. This 5-step process ensures quality services and business recommendations:
1. INITIAL CONTACT
Through an initial phone conversation, we learn about your background, exchange information, and agree to a face-to-face meeting. We believe in the importance of relationship-building so much that we will not accept a project without first meeting the client. After the initial contact, preliminary research will be conducted and questions will be forwarded for business owners to consider before we meet.
2. MEETING & GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER
During this meeting, we will establish the objectives of your project, how to measure its success, and its value to your company. A conceptual agreement between us will be established. More importantly, a trustworthy relationship will be fostered. We want to know you and your business!
3. PROJECT PROPOSAL
A proposal entailing the methodologies for the project and the options available to you will be presented for consideration and acceptance. The timeline, terms, costs, and conditions of the project will also be discussed during this phase of the consulting process.
4. RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
Once the proposal is accepted, we will start the research and analysis process, and produce a comprehensive report with our findings and recommendations. Our advice is only as good as the quality of your involvement. You will play an active role during this phase of the consultation process to receive the most benefit of our business knowledge and consulting advice.
5. PROJECT DELIVERY
Presentation of results will be arranged either in person or through the method you choose to receive the final report. At this final stage, we conclude our work and evaluate the success of the project.
We will be glad to assist you with the implementation of our findings and recommendations as the next phase of our service to you. You can also contact us through email@example.com for more about your concern.
What we do from the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new service, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or fax. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or
decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.